Statement of Faith
• All Scripture (the Bible) is the infallible Word of God and the sixty-six books of the Old and New
Testament, is a complete and unified witness to God's redemptive acts culminating in the
incarnation of the Living Word, the Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible, uniquely and fully inspired by
the Holy Spirit, is the supreme and final authority on all matters on which it speaks.
• There is only one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and
eternally existing in three Persons, the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is God the Son, the second person of the Trinity. On earth, Jesus was 100% God
and 100% man. He is the only man ever to have lived a sinless life. He was born of a virgin,
lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died on the cross for mankind and thus, atoned for our
sins through the shedding of His blood. He rose from the dead on the third day according to the
Scriptures, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will return again in power and glory
• The Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, has come to glorify Christ and to apply the saving
work of Christ to our hearts. He convicts us of sin and draws us to the Savior. In dwelling in our
hearts, He gives new life to us, empowers and imparts gifts to us for service. He instructs and
guides us into all Truth, and seals us for the day of redemption.
• Being estranged from God and condemned by our sinfulness, our salvation is wholly dependent
upon the work of God's free grace. God credits His righteousness to those who put their faith in
Christ alone for their salvation, thereby justifying them in His sight. Only those who are born of
the Holy Spirit and receive Jesus Christ become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
• The true Church is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the
sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit are united together in the body of Christ.
• Jesus Christ will come again to the earth - personally, visibly, and bodily - to judge the living and
the dead, and to consummate history and the eternal plan of God. This will occur at a date
undisclosed by the Scriptures.
• Sanctification is the ongoing process of yielding to God in order to complete the development of
Christ's character in us. It is through the present ministry of the Holy Spirit that the Christian is
enabled to live a godly life.
• Jesus Christs Great Commission is an instruction to every Christian believer to share the gospel.